For assignment 4, we had to create a google doc and share it with Mrs. Bazak and several other people. I could have created a simple grocery list or letter. Who wants to see that? I created a simple survey.
I have become quieter by nature as I've gotten a little older. I rarely have time in my life to ask simple questions and get to know people that I see all the time. This was just a survey to help me learn more about the people around me.
Those classmates that I shared with are free to share as little or as much as they wish. This is just a survey for fun. My answers to the question about what I like about teaching the best would be the children. Preschoolers are the most enjoyable children on earth to teach. As for what I plan to do on my summer vacation, I can not wait to travel of course. I want to go scuba diving with the whales in Monterrey this summer. My sister, and traveling companion, is completely opposed to this idea. She keeps saying, "Melissa, they are whales. You can not pet them like a dog. Are you crazy?" I'll keep trying to talk her into it. Wish me luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment