I finally got into Pinterest and it works. I'm glad I just now discovered the joy of pinning on my very own board. This is addictive. I have just spent an hour looking at pins and repining. When I have more time, I will get nothing done if I don't limit my time on this site.
I created a new board about learning letters. I found five pins to add and followed one person. Three of the pins could be used at any time of the year. The pins are one from drjean.org with instructions and free activities to make letter vests, another with five great resources for learning ABC's, and the third gives fourteen ways to explore the letters in your child's name. I will make these letter vests over the summer.
Two of the pins I added to the board are for use during the Christmas season. The first of these pins gives you all of the instructions and recipes needed to make scented letter ornaments. The second one is how to make letters with candy canes. These look like fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment