Saturday, June 1, 2013

Module 1, Assignment 3

     Our laptops are being replaced at the end of the year.  This was a great way for me to upload documents that I am always needing to change and use.  I added several files to my drop box account.
I added files for my field trip forms, differentiated lesson plans, and letters. 
     What I liked best about putting these files on drop box is that I can get to the files I need from anywhere.  I can pull up a field trip document, make any needed changes, and send in the file from anywhere.  I can do this from my home computer, a computer in another part of the building, or even a relatives computer from out of town.  I also don't have to worry about losing the information. 
    I love drop box.  So far, it's my most used and useful item I have found to date.  I use it several times per week from home, school, or at other peoples homes.  I just have to sign in, get what I need, and use it however it is needed.  I absolutely love this account.  The only thing I am worried about is running out of space, but I do think it will be a little while before that happens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment