Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Module 4, Assignment 4

     For this assignment, I had to add 5 more book marks to my delicious account.  I'm happy to announce that this is becoming much easier the more I do it.  I did this in record time.  It only took around a half an hour to find my book marks. 
     The five sites that I added to my delicious account were www.nea.org, www.educationworld.com, teachers.net, www.teach-nology.com, and animoto.com.  I use nea.org a great deal.  Now, I have it saved where I can get to it on any computer.  It contains some great free lesson plans and resources to the general public, but if you're a member, you can access all lesson plans and resources or apply for grants to fund classroom projects.  On www.educationworld.com, they have resources for teachers, administrators, parents, and students.  The information you could find on this website are endless.  The site teachers.net is very similar to www.educationworld.com, but they have some links that are not on the later site.  The site www.teach-nology.com has your standard lesson plans, free worksheets, and tips but it also has a free interactive worksheet maker and rubric maker for teachers.  Animoto.com is a site that could be used to make great video type presentations to use for open houses. 
     What I like best about putting all of these sites into delicious is that I won't lose them.  Now that I'm getting better at using delicious, I will be using it a lot more.  I have had to replace my computer so often for one reason or another, I like the idea of not having to search for and book mark my favorite sites each time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment