Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Module 3, Assignment 4

     I must stop spending so much time on Pinterest.  I don't seem to be able to get on this site without spending an hour of my time.  I followed Rosanna Munoz, and pinned four new pins on my preschool math board.  I teach math, but I don't feel it's my strongest subject.  This is why I seem to be pinning so much on my math board. 
     One of my favorite pins in this assignment was to the website, "Preschool Powol Packets, Teaching Math Skills to Preschoolers Through PLAY!!"  This site has many wonderful ideas for teachers and parents.  The site has freebies that you can print and use.  However, some of the content must be purchased.  I teach High / Scope.  This is a curriculum for preschool that stresses hands on learning and teaching through play.  The use of worksheets and flash cards as used in the traditional classroom is discouraged.  This site has so many play based games and ideas, and it is perfect for any High / Scope classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment