Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Module 4, Assignment 7

     Whew, I'm done with Printerest for the purposes of this class, but I'm now officially addicted.  I could spend all day on this site.  I have used Pinterest before to find lesson plan ideas and resources, but this is the first time I have had my own account.  I'm afraid, really afraid.  I will spend way, way to much time on Pinterest this summer. 
     I followed two people in our class on Pinterest.  Jodie Rakes and Terese Slate are the people I followed.  Jodie and Terese both had some wonderful recipes on their boards.  I love to cook; however, summer and the holiday season are the only times I seem to be able to find or make the time to do so.  I loved Jodie's board on prayer.  Prayer has become so important in my life.  In my home, we join hands and pray every morning before we leave the house and go out into the world.  I also turn off the radio, CD player, or iPod and pray on my drive into work every day.  This has been a habit of mine for the past few years, and it always starts my day off with such peace.  It has helped me be thankful for the good times in my life and get through the bad.  I chose to follow an inspirational board


No comments:

Post a Comment