Saturday, June 1, 2013

Module 2, Assignment 1

    I added a page about me to my side bar today.  I just hope I did it correctly.  I may go in and add another paragraph because I only wrote about two paragraphs about myself.  I find it very hard to write about myself on any type of public forum. 
     I added several pictures to my page.  I'm a very visual person and find pictures to be much more important than words when you want to make something interesting to read.  Maybe this is the appeal that elementary education holds for me.  I still love to sit in the floor at the book store and read the children's picture books.  Oops, soon their will be no book stores, just ebooks. 
     I shared a picture of my favorite trip of all time.  My trip to Hawaii.  We took an entire day and hiked out to the green sand beach.  It's off the tourist tours, so you have to rent a car and drive yourself.  After driving several hours to the mostly unpopulated side of The Big Island, then you have to hike in for about two hours to actually get to the green sand beach.  This beach is so far off the beaten path that we were the only people on the beach the day we hiked in.  In Hawaii, that's very rare to say about any beach, but it was on my bucket list in life.  There is only one green sand beach in the world besides the one on Hawaii's Big Island.  It was a once in a lifetime experience. 

     I also, said a little about my educational background, hobbies, and that sort of information.  Wow, I've written more in my blog than I wrote on my page.  I wonder if I can cut and paste the paragraph at the top onto my page.  It's more interesting than anything I wrote on my page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment