I can post about anything that I want on this blog post. So, I think I could title this, "What am I Going to do on my Summer Vacation?" I plan on staying close to family and getting my mother out of the house this summer. My mother lost a nephew she raised since the age of 12 this year, and she has taken it very hard. It's like she has lost a child, and I can't stand to see her upset. She is going on a vacation this year, even if I have to make her go.
I'm taking her to the beach. I will pack her things myself if I have to. The last time I took her to the beach, she asked me what she would do for money? Mom, I asked you. You will spend my money. That's what you get for years of college tuition to a private college. You can spend my money on vacation. I just don't understand why she asks those questions and why she doesn't seem to like it when I won't let her pay for everything. I love her, but I wish she would let me do more for her without trying to sneak money in my purse when I do.
I'm also going to clean my house. The only time my house is clean is on summer vacation. Thank goodness that's also when all the out of town relatives come in to visit. I visit them during the holidays. They don't teach, so they have time to clean the house in the winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment