Saturday, June 1, 2013

Module 3, Assignments 1 and 2

     For my PhotoPeach slide show, I created a slide show about problem solving in the preschool classroom.  We use problem solving with our preschoolers and some parents don't seem to understand the process sometimes.  I thought I could share this slideshow with my parents or show it during open house on my Smartboard. 
     To make my slide show, I searched for pictures to illustrate each step of the problem solving process.  I saved these pictures to my computer and then uploaded them to PhotoPeach.  Second, I added the title and captions to run along the bottom of each photo in the slide show.  I didn't want to add any music, but I could if I wanted to.  Finally, I sent the slideshow to Mrs. Bazak. 
     I really like PhotoPeach.  I always produce a Power Point for my preschool graduation at the end of every year.  However, I can't add music into Power Point, so I just burn a CD and play it simultaneously while the presentation is playing.  With PhotoPeach, I can add music.  Also, many parents always want a copy of the slide show with the music, but I can't give them one.  With PhotoPeach, I could email them the link.  My parents would love this.  I only wonder if they could save the presentation to their computer.  I'll have to go play with this program and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment