I have become a bit more enthusiastic about Twitter, but I'm not sure if I will ever be one that tweets constantly. I'm just learning the many uses of this site. I just don't see why anyone would be interested in the mundane happenings in my daily life. It would be wonderful bedtime reading.
I did enjoy the GreatQuotes page. I'm now following this. Sometimes a person just needs an uplifting message from time to time. I believe so many people, especially public figures and sports teams tweet today because it's a tool to get name recognition and your views in front of the public that costs nothing. In our cyberspace world today, most of these people can not afford not to be on Twitter. Let's face it, newspapers are shutting down and going online because our society gets their news from their smartphones, laptops, and iPads. Many sources credit Barack Obama's early use of Twitter and social media as a key factor in his first election. I just wonder what the new online craze will be next.

No comments:
Post a Comment