I made a Tagxedo for this assignment. These are really simple to make with any text document and only takes a few seconds to complete. The only thing difficult about this assignment is trying to come up with three paragraphs to write about it. It's just that simple.
To make my Tagxedo, I found a document on my computer and copied it to my clipboard. Then, I pasted the document into Tagxedo. I chose to copy and paste one of my differentiated lessons that I wrote for use in my preschool class this year. Second, I chose the colors I wanted to use for my Tagxedo. Finally, I picked the shape of an apple for my Tagxedo. I reasoned since it is a lesson plan, I should use the apple shape for teaching.
You can tell that this was a lesson on letters from the words that show up most prominently in the Tagxedo. I love all the shapes and colors you can use in this program. You could make many different kinds of visuals for use on a website or classroom with this program.

No comments:
Post a Comment