Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Module 4, Assignment 8

     In this assignment, I created a new folder and uploaded some preschool lesson plans to share.  I will say that for text documents, I prefer to use Google Drive because of the simplicity of use compared to Dropbox.  However, Dropbox outstrips Google Drive when sharing presentations or graphics. 
     I added two lesson plans into my preschool lesson plans folder.  I have one differentiated lesson on letters and letter sounds inside the folder that most early elementary instructors my find useful.  It is typed into the Henry County Public Schools Form, and it could be modified if necessary.  Preschool teachers would find my basic preschool lesson plan for early dismissal useful, but teachers in other grades would not.  Preschool teachers in our county have to use a different lesson plan format then teachers in higher grades.  I will continue to put lessons, especially differentiated lessons within this file. 
     I will continue to use this file in Dropbox because I have already created it and many teachers throughout the county use this application.  I do feel that Google Drive is much easier to use and upload to, one click and you're done.  That is what I don't like about Dropbox in comparison.  To me, Dropbox isn't as user friendly and simple.   

No comments:

Post a Comment